Call Data Record Miner
CDRs or call data records are one of the most vital elements of any investigation. The information retrieved by analysis of a single or multiple CDRs has always helped the Law enforcement agencies in gathering intelligence.
There are many problems faced by LEAs:
- Multiple service providers in multiple states following different formats
- Humungous data
- Data visualization is not present
- Manual analysis takes a lot of time
- Different Formats for single service providers in multiple states
To address to the multiple problems we have indigenously designed a state of the art CDR Miner application after doing a thorough research with help of multiple LEA officers.
- Link Analysis between all uploaded CDR’s
- Visual graphs to represent links between all distinct numbers
- Sub Graphs to analyze a particular module, important network etc
- Links between all incoming and outgoing in-state or out of state calls
- Time Grid Analysis to isolate calls in a certain time duration
- Isolated analysis of individual or group of numbers
- The most prominent feature is Intelligence analysis with specially designed functions such as SPOF, Monitor, Inbound outbound hubs etc,
- IMEI Analysis – identify common SIM on more than one IMEI
- Identification of duplicate IMEI’s
- Filter data on the basis of tower locations
- Map route of a particular number (via tower locations) on Google maps
- Filter all STD calls
- Filter all ISD calls with country codes and locations
- Filter all diverted calls, special calls etc
- Filter all data for particular date and time
- Pattern matching to analyze all distinct cell phone numbers
- Pattern matching to identify a particular group from among multiple CDR’s
- Details of sandwich calls
- Analysis of multiple CDRs at a single time
- Multiple layouts for better analysis
- Cell id mapping with their respective tower locations.
- Quickly visualize and identify the common elements and connections hidden within your data
- Accept CDR format of all service providers in India
- Analyze multiple views of graph for better representation.
- Easy navigation of charts to select individual or group of cells and move appropriately
- Pattern matching and Artificial Intelligence available for hidden patterns based on time interval and associations
- Save the graphs for feature reference.
- Search for a particular cell and it’s associations in the entire graph.
- Generate reports in .pdf format
- Multiple filters for advanced analysis
- Ease of usage